PALS Certification or the pediatric advanced life support is a program that has been designed for meeting the requirements of all the professionals in health care that includes emergency physicians, pediatricians, physicians of families, paramedics, nurses and the respiratory therapists etc.
The Goals Of Pediatric Advanced Life Support Are Follows:
- · Providing information that is needed for recognizing cardiopulmonary arrest in children and infants
- · Providing with strategies and information for preventing the cardiopulmonary arrest in children and infants
- · Providing skills that are psychomotor and cognitive for resuscitating and stabilizing children and infants who are suffering from cardiopulmonary arrest, shock or respiratory failure.
The PALS Provider Course:
This course has been designed for providing training to the professionals who are participating for the first time. The course is of two days. The first day starts from eight in the morning to four thirty in the evening. The second day starts from eight in the morning to three forty five in the evening. This course will be very useful for you if have not tried to go for this before. The next classes for this course are on:
- 25th of September and 26th September.
- Tenth and eleventh of October.
- 12th and 13th of November
- 11th and 12th of December
PALS Refreshers course can also be helpful for you.
If you want to get your PALS certification renewed, you should go for the refresher course. The participants of this course must not have their certification lapsed over a year. This course is of just one day that starts from eight in the morning and lasts till three. The next classes that are available are on:
- 23rd of October
- 31st of October
- 6th of November
- 14th of November
- 28th of November
- 4th of December
- 13th of December
- 18th of December
Getting a PALS Certification can be very useful for a medical professional. This will make him highly qualified for the post he is looking for in various reputed medical organizations. It is very important that you choose a proper institution for the training.